FIT TO EAT
OVERVIEW OF FIT-TO-EAT:-
FIT-TO-EAT is a web app developed over healthy food API. It also contains a user diet plan, corporate catering and calorie calculator in which the user can provide his/her information and as he hits the route he will get a mail on his mail id with the respective attachment according to information he or she provided. Though the calorie calculator gives only json objects.
v bcrypt v cors v express v jsonwebtoken v nodemailer v pg v pg-hstore v sequelize v dotenv v nodemon
1) User · Register in /users/register · Login in /users/login · Logout in /users/logout
2) Admin · Login in /admin/login · Logout /admin/logout · There is no route for admin to register I made a admins.sql file to directly register admin to database and admin can signup from that database.
3) Corporate Catering · In this route user need to provide raw json body with some information (name,email,contact,etc.) in /catering/ route · Then with the help of nodemailer a mail is sent to the email id shared in the information about the estimate he needed for no. of people catering. · Though, I just used attachment to send a image to the email id with a message.
4) Calorie Calculator · In this route user need to provide raw json body with some information(email, weight in kg, height in cm,age,etc.) in /calorie-calculator/ route · It will calculate calorie according to his weight, height, age and gender and send a message with the calorie.
5) Diet Plan · In this route user need to provide raw json body with some information (name, email, weight in kg, height in cm, age, etc.) /diet-plan/ route · Then with the help of nodemailer a mail is sent to the email id shared in the information. · In mail a message with an attachment is shared. Attachments are sent according to the age of the user.
6) Products · In this I had generated data from mockaroo and with the help of dishes.sql I am saving all the data in my products table. · Admin can add products through /product/ route · User and admin both can access all the products · Users and admin can search products through their id.
7) Orders · If this user can order a product with its id and also declare quantity by default it is set to 1 . · Can see all orders in /orders/ · Can see particular order through their id /orders/:id
8) Link · I had made a many to many relationship between user and order which can be posted through /link route · And can be checked in the user_orders table.
9) Customer Feedback · Users can post feedback with ratings and messages in /feedback/ route.