JUNK FILE ORGANISER
What am I trying to build?
Normally we can see that not many users keep their folders properly arranged and their desktop or any other folder looks unorganised. So I have built a program wherein a user can easily arrange their files according to the size as well as according to the extension.
Why did I choose this project?
The main reason behind choosing this project was to make our concepts like recursion and data structure more clear. It was a challenging task and had many things to learn from it.
Technologies used ?
- First of all I have imported 2 modules:
- os module- The main reason to import this module was that it is possible to
perform many operating system tasks like file management.
- sys module- Secondly I have used this module especially to make command line arguments by importing argv from this module.
- DFS(Depth First Search) approach to traverse through all the files in a folder.
Future Scope of Improvement?
- Adding time so that users can easily see which file they have opened recently and which file they didn't open for a month and for a year.
- Sorting the file according to alphabetical order.