Share Your Secret
It’s a secret sharing web app. We all have secrets in the depths of our mind. Sometimes sharing them is something we need to do to stay healthy mentally. Our app gives its users the platform to share their secrets Anonymously.
WHY WE CHOOSE TO WORK ON IT
- Creating this app needed us to utilize almost all the skills we were taught so far.
- This app can address some important social issues like depression and can have a positive effect on social mental health.
Some of the most important technologies we used to build our project
- Node.js and Express.js for Backend server
- EJS for Frontend rendering
- BootStrap and CSS for Styling
- MongoDB Atlas for Database
- Git, Github and Trello for collaboration
- Heroku for Deployment
IMPROVEMENTS THAT CAN BE DONE ON THE PROJECT
The Front End part can be improved by using React and adding some other functionalities. Some features like reacting to a Secret or sharing it to other platforms and also adding categories of secrets can be further incorporated on the project. An anonymous profile section can be used to organize a user’s secret. And we think it has an immense potential if it is organized properly.
There is not much scope of improvement in the Back end part. But still the codebase can be further modularized and refactored. And always there is a scope of using any good framework to keep the codebase concise.