What is SocialBee?
- SocialBee is a repository of NGODATA that is provided by the authenticated Representatives as User.
- The data is collected,organised and carefully assimilated and is maintained by Decentralised-Departmental-hierarchical Administration
Why do we need SocialBee?
- To have a single source of “ngoData” that is actively maintained by a chain of administration.
- To provide accountability,transparency and a scope for funding/ volunteering for eligible Ngos
- To manage the administrative affairs of Ngodata with social-bee as a platform
- Locating,Grouping,categorisation and verification of Ngodata by authorised Representatives as Users
- Maintaining the Representatives data and mapping it to Ngos
- Maintaining the departmental portfolio of Employees of SocialBee for decentralisation administration.
- This Project was completed in both MongoDB and PSQl.
- NodeJS/ExpressJS was used in backend
- It was Deployed in AWS EC2 and documentation was prepared with postman and docgen.
- Express,Nodemailer,JWT,Bcrypt,Express-fileupload,Crypto,Mongoose and Sequelize(ORMs) were used as packages
- CORS,Rate-limit and Xss-clean were used as security-measures
- Testing was done with Postman-Testing-Tool.
Future scope of SocialBee:
- Expand it to collect Volunteer-User-Data and provide a digital platform for both the parties to interact with each other
- Implement Payment-Gateway to allow donations
- Implementation of Questionnaire/tags to work out the mutual interests of ngo and volunteer-use